REGISTER / SIGN IN
In order to submit an offer you must first register on the website by going to “Our Listings” tab and selecting “Register”. Please fill out all the fields marked with a red”*” as these are required fields. Save your login info as you will need it to sign in.
A licensed Real Estate Agent is REQUIRED to submit a written contract after the offer process has ended. If you need an Agent to represent you, please contact us. Agents representing a Buyer, please enter your MLSPIN ID in the box provided. Enter the code that is shown above the box then click “REGISTER”.
Start The Loan Process
In order to place an offer on any property available on this web site, you must either provide Proof of Funds if paying in cash OR a FULL Underwritten Loan Approval From A Mortgage Lender or Banker. You can get the loan approval started by clicking on the button below.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN OFFER
- Register at LegacyAgentPartners.com to place an offer. Registration is quick and easy. To place an offer, you must be pre-approved by a licensed mortgage lender or provide PoF (Proof of Funds). Pre-qualification letters will NOT be accepted. It must be a desktop underwritten loan approval and be emailed to info@LegacyAgentPartners.com Your online offer account will NOT be activated until we have received a PoF letter or a copy of the DU Pre-Approval from a qualified Lender.
- We will have a Lender at the Open House that can assist you with getting a mortgage Pre- Approval so you can place an offer.
- Once we receive your loan Pre-Approval or POF your account will be activated after the Open House. Or as soon as we receive the required documents after the Open House has ended. Only Buyers with confirmed financing can submit offers on the home.
- Place your offer at LegacyAgentPartners.com. Find the home you’re interested in and simply enter your offer. You must login to submit an offer. Please remember you must send your Pre-Approval or Proof of Funds to info@LegacyAgentPartners.com after creating your account. Your account will not be activated until we receive your loan preapproval or POF.
- WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING A MOBILE PHONE FOR MAKING OFFERS! IF YOU DO, YOU MUST REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE ACCURACY! This is due to the way in which mobile phone browsers function in order to save battery.
- The Offer Period begins after the day of the Open House. If an offer is received within the last 2 minutes, the system will automatically add 5 minutes after the last offer until the final offer has been reached. This means the offers can go past the published ending time. If you are offering from a different time zone than the property, you MUST change the clock on your computer to ensure your offers are submitted in a timely manner.
- You can see in real time exactly what you need to pay to be the winning offer. No more blind highest and best offers. A contract does not need to be submitted unless you are notified that your offer has been accepted.
- When offering is complete, the offers will be reviewed and presented to the Seller. An agent will reach out to you for the terms of your offer. Or you can send an email with the terms to the Agent’s email specified on the Property Listing any time before the offering period ends. The Seller has the right to accept, reject, or negotiate any and/or all offers.
- Agent Compensation is added to the winning offer which shall establish the final sales price. When submitting an offer at LegacyAgentPartners.com you will see the
Winning Offer + Agent Compensation = Final Contract Price.
- The final sales price is the purchase price entered in the Massachusetts Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate. The agent compensation is to compensate the Buyer (or both Listing and Buyer agents) in the transaction and is clearly shown when submitting an offer at LegacyAgentPartners.com.
- If notified that your offer is accepted, a purchase contract is to be submitted within 24 hours of acceptance. Escrow is to be opened and earnest money sent to title company within 24 hours, the transaction then proceeds the same as any other real estate transaction.
Due to our inventory of listings, while we make every effort to do so we may be unable to take or return phone calls or respond to e-mails or text messages. Please talk with us at the Open House and/or review our frequently asked questions.
Important Notes To Remember
- To place an offer, the Buyer must REGISTER and create an account at LegacyAgentPartners.com and agree to the Terms of Service.
- The Buyer can submit their DU Loan Approval or Proof of funds before 12 o’clock noon on the day the offering period ends. Please e-mail them to: info@LegacyAgentPartners.com.
- You must be logged in to place an offer.
- We strongly encourage the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Agent to login to their account prior to the offering period deadline on the property to ensure you’re comfortable navigating the system. It is important to understand the steps and functionality needed to place an offer.
- Placing an offer is simple. Just make sure you are logged in to your account. If you are not logged in, you will NOT be able to place an offer.
- By creating the account, you agree to accept AND they understand the Terms and Conditions of the online offer process and the LegacyAgentPartners.com offer platform.
- Property will be available for viewing only on the day(s) of the open house (unless stated otherwise in the MLS)
- Upon notification the Seller has accepted your offer, a signed contract prepared by a Massachusetts licensed agent must be submitted within 24 hours along with the earnest money deposit to be held in escrow until Closing.
- Sellers reserve the right to accept, negotiate, or reject any and/or all offers, including the highest offer.